ARCHERY BATTLE: WIZARDS EDITION
FULL TOURNAMENT MECHANICS:
1. This July 8 to July 26, 2019 from 10AM to 7PM, simply purchase our Special Solo arrow package
(25 arrows + classic target paper) to qualify and register for the battle.
2. Cut-off period of weekly registration will be every Friday of the week at 7PM in Arrowland SM
Megamall and SM North Edsa Annex. Final cut-off is on July 26, 2019 until 7PM only.
3. Registered players will compete every Friday at 7PM to 8PM in Arrowland SM Megamall and SM
4. Each participant will be given 25 arrows. The first 15 arrows will be used for practice shooting.
The remaining 10 hours will be used for scoring.
5. Only the top three (3) players with the highest scores per week, per branch will qualify for the
final round. In case of a tie in the top score, both players will be allowed to proceed to the finals.
6. Arrowland Staff will inform the top 3 scorers through email and phone call. Weekly qualifiers
will also be announced through Arrowland’s Facebook Page.
7. Non-winning teams can still join succeeding weekly preliminaries.
8. On August 2, 2019, all finalists will compete at the Gandiva Archery Center from 6PM to 9PM.
1. All 24 finalists will be given 10 arrows. If a finalist wants to practice, he/she may opt to purchase
regular arrow packages and practice before the final round officially starts.
2. After each player has finished shooting 10 arrows, the trainer will tabulate the final score.
3. Scores will be ranked to determine the Grand Prize Winner. If teams are tied on cumulative
score, then the match is decided in number of bull’s eye (X) teams have made. The team with
the higher number of bull’s eye (X) will be declared the winner.
4. Winners will be awarded right after the final round.
1. Sequence and lane assignment of participants will be determined through drawing lots. In case a
participant arrives late, he/she will automatically be the last player. In case a finalist has not
arrived yet by the time the competition starts, he/she will automatically be disqualified.
2. After shooting, the range assistant will retrieve the arrows from the target and tabulate the
Preliminary round (10AM to 7PM)
1. July 8 to 13
2. July 16 to 19
3. July 22 to 26
Final round – August 2, 2019 (6 – 8PM)
1. Participants who are below 18 years old is required to submit a certification of parent’s consent.
2. Weekly Archery Battle Qualifiers will have to show both their ID and O.R. as proof before they
participate in the finals rounds.
3. The equipment (bows and arrows) to be used will be inspected by Gandiva coaches before the
game starts. Hence, players are not allowed to bring nor pick their own equipment.
4. Gandiva coaches will not be allowed to assist the finalists during the game proper.
5. A DTI representative will be invited to attend tabulation of scores every Friday (July 13, July 20 &
July 27) and the final round on August 3 for scores validation purposes.
6. Employees of Gandiva, Inc. and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or
affinity are not allowed to join the contest.
- Harry Potter Book Set - 15th Anniversary Edition
- Sorting Hat and Sticker book
- Harry Potter Wand
- Collectible Quidditch Set
- Golden Snitch and Sticker Kit
- Eldar Wand
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle and Sticker book: Lights Up!
PER DTI FTEB PERMIT NO. 11256 SERIES OF 2019